References in this Policy to “LiveWallet”, “we”, “our” or us”, is to LiveWallet Ltd and references to you”, “your”, “customer” or “user” is to the person who is a visitor or a user of the LiveWallet Software and/or our Services. “Services” refer individually and collectively to LiveWallet website at(website link) Web”), LiveWallet application (each, an “Application”), and the related services, including the services of interaction with decentralized protocols and blockchains as well as all written or digital materials including software, data, text, audio video, images, trademarks, graphics, or other content (“Content”) supported by LiveWallet. We may refer to Application, as the “LiveWallet Software”.
1. What we do ( Our Status)
We will act as a data controller in relation to personal information about you that may be either provided by you or collected by us and we will solely determine the purposes and means of the processing of your personal information.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
i) We never collect your private keys or seed phrases and never have access to your wallet because none of your private keys or seed phrases ever leave the local storage of your mobile phone.
ii) In this we have set out:
a) the general categories of personal information that we may process;
b) the purposes for which we may process personal information;
the legal basis of the processing.
iii) Kindly take note that not all the information you provide to us is/are personally identifiable information according to the applicable law.
iv) We may process information about your use of our Services (“usage data”). The usage data may include but not limited to:
a) your IP address, geographical location, device type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your use of our service;
b)your device number, device id or unique identifier, device type, unique device token, operating system and applications used, application crash-data, application version, device identifiers such as IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), Android ID (Android device), referrer URL (Playstore), Google Advertiser ID, device model;
c) cookies, local storage files.
The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system and your usage of our Services. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of our Services. The legal basis for this processing is your consent and our legitimate interest, namely monitoring and improving the LiveWallet Software and any other services we may offer. We will sometimes use third party advertising companies to help us collect this personal information.How we use your personal information
Our use of your personal information is for purposes which are auxiliary to the provision of the Services, or which are desirable in order to make them operate more effectively. In those circumstances, we believe we have a legitimate interest in handling your data, and do not believe that this storage and use of your data will be of particular concern to you.
We use your personal information for our legitimate interests in the following ways:
- to detect and prevent fraud, hacking and/or other cyber-attacks (for example, we use automated decision making in relation to your IP address to ensure that you are not a bot and/or carrying out a malicious attack);
- to keep our Services secure;
- to customise the Services which are available to you;
- to improve the Services, for analysis and reporting purposes (this also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the Services, so we may report such interruptions (and to do this, we may use a third party to assist us));
- to understand your preferences and personalise your experience of our Services;
- to send you push notifications with service-related information for certain Services or in relation to events selected by you within your account settings (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting your account settings or the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting);
- to help us manage advertising and provide you with advertising that is relevant to you;
- to record your preferences in relation to advertising and marketing communications.
We may process your account data (“account data”). The account data may include your nickname, email address, your user ID (Ref ID), your public wallet address you generate through the LiveWallet Software, and, in case you provided us with, your photo.
The source of the account data is you and the LiveWallet Software (with the reference only to Ref ID). The account data may be processed for the purposes of providing you access to our Services, ensuring the security of the LiveWallet Software and our Services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is a performance of an agreement between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such an agreement.
1- We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding the LiveWallet Software and/or our Services (“enquiry data”). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of responding to your enquiry, offering, marketing, correcting any deficiencies in the LiveWallet Software and/or Services and selling relevant services to you. The legal basis for this processing is a performance of an agreement between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such an agreement and our legitimate interest.
3 - We may process your transaction information when you interact with our Swap feature and any other services and information you generate through the LiveWallet Software (“interaction data”). This data may include your transactions, requests and other details resulting from your use of our software.
LiveWallet will share your personal information with various third parties as follows:
1 - We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates, our contractors and our service providers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this Policy. We use third parties to help us manage your information and the Services, such as our IT service providers, cloud service providers and customer service software and support ticketing providers. These are companies who are authorized to process data on our behalf only as necessary to provide the relevant services to us and cannot use it for their own independent purposes;
2 - We may disclose your personal information to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. We or our third-party partners may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of any third party. We may also share your data with third parties to prevent fraud, abusive or unlawful behavior or to demonstrate our compliance with other terms or laws. We will also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where it is in our legitimate interests to do so to run, grow and develop our business, such as:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if substantially all of our or any of our affiliates' assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;